Acceptance of Terms
The Information We Collect
Stellar collects the following types of information from its End Users at several different points throughout the Offering:
1. In general
When you visit our Website or otherwise utilize our Offering you remain anonymous. This said we may collect additional information (collectively, the “Other Information”). Such Other Information may include:
a. From Your Activity
Information that we or our technology providers may automatically collect when you visit, access, and/or use the Website, such as your IP addresses, Internet service provider, domain server, type of computer, browser type and language, referring and exit pages and URLs, date and time, amount of time spent on particular pages, what sections/features of our Offering that you visit/utilize, number of links you click while on the Website, search terms, and operating system. We may also collect statistical and other data related to your use of our Offering as well as information on Offering usage patterns. This information is collected and used as non-individually identifiable information.
2. Third Party Service Providers
Our third-party service providers may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other web sites, mobile websites and/or mobile applications across your various devices, in order to provide content and advertisements about goods and services of interest to you across those various devices. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices with respect to it, please: (1) visit the DAA opt-out program available http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ or the Evidon opt-out program available at https://www.ghostery.com/support/global-opt-out/ 1. to learn how to opt out of having your information collected in browsers for ad serving purposes; and (2) download the Ghostery Ad Control application, available for iOS and Android, to learn how to opt out of having your information collected in mobile apps.
3. External Websites
How We Use Information
1. For Internet-based Advertising and Improvement of our End-Users Experience
We use Information we collect for purposes of analyzing trends, administering our Offering, improving our services, and to gather demographic information about our End User base as a whole. We also compile and store data and information and generate reports related to our End Users’ access to and use of our Offering. To the extent required under applicable data processing laws and regulations, any information that we collect will be stored in our database and will be used in accordance with such applicable laws and regulations.
We typically analyze this information and organize it into user groups and audiences, based on factors such as age, gender, geography, interests and online actions. We then use these user groups and audiences, along with information about the possible relationships among different browsers and devices, to design and deliver customized advertising campaigns or other relevant content. This is often referred to as Interest-Based Advertising. To enable the foregoing, Stellar uses technology including browser cookies, device identifiers, and other similar technologies to recognize a particular browser or device over time, to predict possible relationships among different browsers and devices and to then relay this information to our servers.
Stellar retains the End User data described above for purposes of Interest-Based Advertising for up to twenty-four (24) months from the date of its collection.
How We Share the Information
We do not share, distribute, sell or rent any of your Information with/to third parties, including our enterprise clients, except in the following circumstances:
• If the information is required by law in order to prevent, investigate, or take action regarding illegal activities. In addition, we will share information in response to legal process, court orders, subpoenas, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
• We may also disclose the Information to any government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency in response to lawful requests by applicable local law enforcement agencies or regulatory agencies, or agencies with responsibility to oversee and enforce national security;
• We may share some or all of your Information with any of our parent companies, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control with us.
• Information collected from End Users of the Stellar’s Offering, may be transferred as part of or in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, restructuring, the sale of substantially all of our shares or stock and/or assets or other corporate change, including, during the course of any due diligence process. By making available your data through the Offering in any manner, you agree that your information may be transferred to third parties under such or similar circumstances.
• If we have your permission to do so.
Our Site may have links to the sites of other companies, including those of our enterprise clients. We are not responsible for their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy policies of those companies by visiting their respective websites, apps, etc.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, due to the nature of Internet communications and evolving technologies, unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, the security of End User information may be compromised at any time. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of the Information and disclaim any assurance that such information will remain free from loss, misuse, or alteration by third parties who, despite our efforts, obtain unauthorized access.
Using the Information in Dynamic Yield Personalization Platform
If you would like to opt-out of Dynamic Yield’s collection of Information through the Website, please click this link below:
Opt InOpt Out
International Transfer of Data
In the process of making available the Offering to its End Users, Stellar may transfer information that it collects to affiliated entities or to other third parties across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. By using the Offering, you consent to the transfer of your information to the United States and elsewhere. Stellar accepts full accountability and responsibility for the protection of your Personal Information, according to the applicable privacy legislation during the course of these onward transfers to third parties.
How to Contact Us